If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (334) 284-1612

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

MOLD, MOLD, MOLD!! No Problem--SERVPRO Remediates Fungi in Ridgefield

10/9/2018 (Permalink)

Mold Remediation MOLD, MOLD, MOLD!!  No Problem--SERVPRO Remediates Fungi in Ridgefield This Is What Can Happen from Excess Moisture in a Ridgefield Home--YEP!! Mold Damage--Call SERVPRO

High Humidity Levels Could Cause Mold Damage Inside Your Ridgefield Home

You are bound to experience high humidity levels while living in the unique geographic position of Alabama, but it can be incredibly overwhelming when that humidity causes mold damage inside your home. If your home is of older construction or not built correctly to survive intense humidity fluctuations, it can lead to moisture collecting within the very structure of your house.
The excess moisture inside your Ridgefield home is what causes mold damage. Within seventy-two hours of moisture levels climbing beyond what is recommended (45-60%) in your home, microbial growth can begin. For the mold to be properly addressed, and thoroughly cleaned, it is essential for you to call for professional help as soon as you begin to detect a problem.
When you reach out to SERVPRO, we make an effort to arrive swiftly at your home. Our IICRC-certified techs can investigate the mold damage that is growing inside of your dining room and determine the best solution for remediation. Once our technicians have a set of goals, SERVPRO can begin by sectioning off the contaminated area so the mold spores cannot spread during remediation.
In order to remove the mold damage from inside of your home, our technicians must first check if the spores have created a colony on a porous surface. If it is, SERVPRO may have to demo(lition)  the section of wall the mold has grown into, as we cannot guarantee its complete removal otherwise. If the surface should only be semi or non-porous, we can merely disinfect the area and scrub the mold from the surface. Afterward, our technicians can use an antifungal solution to help prevent regrowth. For harder surfaces, we can use a soda blasting technique to chafe off the growth.
Once we have finished with the remediation, SERVPRO can recommend strategies to you that can allow you to keep the humidity levels inside your home low. Our goal is to return your home to you feeling "Like it never even happened." and not worrying that it could happen again.
Never wait to get help when you discover mold damage inside of your home. Phone SERVPRO of Montgomery South by calling (334) 284-1612. Night or day, we can remediate the damages inside of your home.

More about Ridgefield by clicking right here.

Other News

View Recent Posts